- This event has passed.
Preveil Webinar: Zero Trust Security and Biden’s Executive Order
June 16, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Zero Trust & Biden’s Executive Order:
Implications for the CMMC program
June 16th | 1 PM ET
- Robert Metzger | Attorney, Rogers Joseph O’Donnell. Co-author of MITRE “Deliver Uncompromised”
- Raluca Ada Popa | Prof. Computer Security, UC Berkeley; Co-founder PreVeil
- Sanjeev Verma | Co-founder PreVeil
President Biden’s recent Executive Order calls on all Federal agencies to adopt Zero Trust Architecture to better defend against cyberattacks. But how could the Executive Order impact NIST 800-171 and CMMC?
Join this important webinar with leading cybersecurity and policy experts Professor Raluca Ada Popa and Robert Metzger as they look at the Executive Order’s implications by examining:
- What are Zero Trust systems and how do they work?
- Why the Executive Order is relying on Zero Trust Architecture to reach its goals?
- How the Executive Order could impact NIST 800-171 and CMMC?
Interested in Sponsoring the Event? Email The CT Coalition for Details